Sales and marketing has been around since the beginning of time, even though it was not recognized as a profession until sometime in the 1800’s when sales clubs started forming.
Central New York Sales & Marketing Executives (CNYSME) was founded in 1935 and is the area’s recognized voice of the sales and marketing profession, the only organization focused exclusively on the needs of the sales and marketing professionals.
October 18, 2017, 12:00 pm; Content Curation @ Eric Mower + Associates
October 18, 2017, 5:00 pm; Monthly Get-Together @ All Star Alley & Tavern
November 9, 2017, 8:00 am; Fall Roundtable @ Crowne Plaza Syracuse
November 15, 2017, 5:00 pm; Monthly Get-Together @ All Star Alley & Tavern
December 13, 2017, 5:00 pm; Monthly Get-Together @ All Star Alley & Tavern
Work on prospecting for new members, recruiting of new members, and retention of members. Welcome new members with new member information.
Goal – to increase and retain CNYSME members.
Chaired by Rachel Henderson-Kelly, email@example.com
Select monthly meetings and Rise ‘n Shine workshop topics, speakers, dates, times, location.
Goal – to provide educational value to CNYSME members.
Chaired by Jaime Lawlor, Jaime.Lawlor@cumulus.com
Work on the annual Crystal Ball event including sponsors, marketing, attendees, logistics, program, etc. Also contribute to the soliciting of SMEA nominations, selection of winners, announcements.
Co-Chaired by Jenn Cline, firstname.lastname@example.org and Michelle Fontaine, email@example.com
Work on communicating to members and general public about the organization including brochures, newsletters, website, etc.
Goal – to increase awareness of CNYSME to members and general public.
Chaired by Christina Sorbello, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address strategic alliances with other organizations to further increase the educational components of the organization. Work on scholarship fund.
Goal – strategic education partnerships.
Chaired by Ben Robbins, email@example.com
Address items related to the board and governing of the organization including reviewing of by-laws, job descriptions, succession planning, etc.
Goal – to improve the governing of CNYSME.
Chaired by Jenn Cline, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our Members
The organization’s mission is to help members grow their business through education and recognition. CNYSME provides education and training for sales and marketing professionals through workshops and meetings. Additionally, CNYSME recognizes the very best in the sales and marketing profession at its Annual Crystal Ball / Sales & Marketing Excellence Awards Banquet.
- There is no other organization locally that focuses on the continued education of sales and marketing professionals.
- We are the best organization in town for networking with your peers and potential customers.
- We provide the highest quality forums for the sales and marketing professionals in town.
- We strive to support our community through our extremely successful scholarship programs.
- We continually recognize achievements in the sales and marketing industry with our sales and marketing excellence awards and our popular Crystal Ball award.
- Our members include CEO’s, sales and marketing managers and top level executives who contribute to the growth of their businesses.
- Quite frankly we are the best organization for anyone in the sales and marketing industry in Central New York!